7.28.2010

Niagara Falls, Canada - July 2010

The view of Niagara Falls from my hotel room. All I wanted to do was sit in the chairs in front of the window and watch the scene below me. You could feel and hear the water!



That's me.


And Chris.


We did the Maid of the Mist tour because it's basically a requirement when you visit Niagara Falls. They take you right up to the bottom of the falls. Oh, and how cool is it that there's a rainbow in the photo? Chris wasn't too impressed, he thinks they probably have rainbows all the time with that much water, but I think it's pretty cool.



Here we are in our lovely and fashionable plastic ponchos.



I love that there was a bird flying in front of the water in this picture. Right after I took this picture, I had to put the camera away because we started getting very wet. The mist from the falls was like taking a shower.

No comments: