7.28.2010

Fenway Park - July 16, 2010

While in Boston, we decided to catch a game at Fenway with a few of our friends.



There were quite a few rain delays and during them, everybody would leave the stands and hang out in the area where the concessions and restrooms are. It was so crowded down there, you couldn't even move.



Tickets to Fenway were hard to come by and I was responsible for finding them. There were six of us going and the only place I could find where six of us could sit together was about seven rows down from the top. When we first got there, I thought they were the worst seats ever. However, when it started to rain, we didn't even notice it because we happened to be sitting under the scoreboard. The seats that I thought were yucky ended up being the best ever! We were the only four rows in the stadium that stayed dry and didn't have to leave our seats during the delays. You can see our shelter in the photo below.

That crazy drunk lady talking to Viron kept asking all kinds of questions and spilling her beer all over us. I love how Viron is just tolerating her, check out those crossed arms.



Of course I couldn't get a hot dog or a pretzel or whatever else is considered traditional ballpark food. No, I was in Boston and therefore I had a lobster roll clam chowder (or was it a lobstah rawl and clam chowdah?)

No comments: