Note the very hip yellow thing that Chris is wearing around his waist? That's the emergency life preserver that you have to wear in "the unlikely event of a crash in the water." I'm wearing one, too; you just can't see it because I'm not as tall as Chris.
We also really like that our helicopter pilot, Kevin, is smiling and posing for our photo in the background.
This is a view of our hotel from the helicopter. We tried to wave to Codey as we flew over but we're not sure he saw us. He opted out of the helicopter ride and chose to stay at the hotel and wait for us.
This is the gorgeous Na Pali coast, only accessible by boat or foot - there are no roads over there.
I think they said some of these cliffs are 3000 feet high.
This is a whale that we saw from the helicopter. The photo doesn't do it justice, it was so much easier to see in real life.
1 comment:
Chris' hair is long! It looks like so much fun and beauty.
Post a Comment