3.07.2009

Sonora Grill in Ogden



There is a (fairly) new restaurant in Ogden called Sonora Grill. It's right by the theaters that opened up on the old Ogden City Mall site. I've eaten at the Sonora Grill a handful of times and each time I was pleased with my meal. I love the giant chips they serve witht their chips and salsa. If you know me, you know I love anything that is giant- or miniature-sized, especially food items!


Right now, they have an early bird special where you can get two entrees and two drinks for $20 any day between the hours of 3 pm and 6 pm. And Wednesdays are Wild with $4 house margaritas and $3 20 oz draft beers. You know I love a bargain!


Seeing how my blog always seems to revolve around travel and food, the Ultimate Blog Contest being offered by Sonora Grill seemed perfect for me! Check it out at their website and you could win a free dinner for six.






I love to support local businesses!

No comments: