While I was in Albuquerque, I got to visit with two of my nephews. They stayed with me one night in my hotel and we went to the zoo, at dinner at the Route 66 Diner, and swam in the hotel pool. There is just something about a hotel pool that attracts every kid I've ever known, even some that have a pool in their own backyard. Why is that? Anyway, there was this really cool chair in at the zoo and we couldn't resist taking our picture on it. The shirt I'm wearing is too big and it billows up when I sit down. I'm trying to flatten it down and that's why it looks like I'm gripping my stomach. I think it looks kind of funny but oh well. There was also this gorilla we saw that struck the funniest pose. We all laughed so hard and I'm glad I was able to get my camera out and turned on before he moved.
8.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Cow Shawna!!! You are traveling like crazy. It sounds like you are having a ton of fun. I miss you guys! I have to come up to campus sometime during the fall so I'll swing by and see you.
That gorilla is hilarious! Glad to have found your blog! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment