4.03.2009

Good Things Utah

Team Hunt for a Cure (our MS fundraising group) was invited to watch a taping of the local television show Good Things Utah. It was a lot of fun. We were even given a few free goodies (from www.finderskeypurse.com). It wasn't like the car that Oprah gave away but we were pretty excited nonetheless.



















It was fun to see all the things they do behind-the-scenes and during commercial breaks.




















Here's Colette and Vanessa sitting in the audience. I was the only one in our group that had to sit in a different section of the audience; I felt totally left out!

























We had to wait in the car for about 20 minutes before they opened the door for seating. This picture is of Grandma Wilson and Wilson. I think it's funny how Wilson is using the cupholder/armrest as a seat!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

It is actually Wilson and Grandma in the car. Don't feel bad, we ALL do it ALL the time. He looks so darn much like Jackson its spooky!